Introduction When it comes to line marking your sports pitch, choosing the right paint can make a significant difference in terms of ease of use, cost-effectiveness, and overall performance. Pitchmark offers two primary options: ready-to-use line marking paint and concentrate line marking paint. In this page, we'll explore the advantages and disadvantages of each type, helping you make an informed decision for your pitch marking needs.
Ready-to-Use Line Marking Paint
- No Mixing Required: Ready-to-use line marking paint is incredibly convenient. Simply shake the container well, and it's ready for application, eliminating the need for measuring and mixing.
- Efficient Coverage: Ecoline+, our advanced low-volume ready-to-use line marking paint, offers exceptional coverage. With just 1.5 litres, you can mark a full-size football pitch, thanks to our atomizing nozzle technology and advanced paint formulation.
- Fast Drying: Ready-to-use paint dries rapidly, allowing for the use of other grounds maintenance equipment almost immediately after application.
- Specific Compatibility: While it requires specific nozzles and pump pressure, our ready-to-use paint seamlessly works with our machines, ensuring optimal performance.
- Higher Cost Per Pitch: In comparison to concentrate line marking paint, ready-to-use is slightly more expensive per pitch.
- No Mixing Flexibility: Ready-to-use paint doesn't allow for adjustments in mixing rates, as it comes pre-mixed and ready to apply.
Concentrate Line Marking Paint
- Versatility: Concentrate line marking paint offers high versatility and can be mixed at different rates to meet your specific requirements. It's compatible with a wide range of line marking machines.
- Economical Usage: When correctly mixed, a single 10-liter drum of concentrate paint equates to 43 litres of paint. This makes it a cost-effective option in terms of coverage.
- Requires Mixing: The primary drawback of concentrate line marking paint is that it requires measuring and mixing with water, adding an extra step to the process.
Pitch Price Comparison
- Price: £59.99 for 10 liters
- Paint required to mark a football pitch: 1.5 litres
- No mixing required
- Cost per pitch: £9.00
- Price: £54.99 for 10 litres (equivalent to 43 litres when mixed with water)
- Paint required to mark a football pitch: 1.5 liters
- Water required to mix: 5 liters
- Cost per pitch: £8.25
This comparison reveals that despite Extreme's impressive 43 liters of total paint when mixed, it closely competes with Ecoline+ in terms of cost. Ecoline+ is only £0.75 more expensive per pitch but does not require any water or mixing. This cost difference is attributed to our advanced atomising nozzles and paint formulation used in conjunction with ready-to-use paint.
Conclusion In the end, the choice between ready-to-use line marking paint and concentrate line marking paint comes down to your preference and specific needs. Pitchmark offers both options, ensuring top-level performance in either case. If you prefer the convenience of not having to mix paint, Ecoline+ is a great choice. On the other hand, if you want the flexibility to adjust mixing rates and ratios, Extreme concentrate paint offers that versatility. Whichever you choose, you can trust that Pitchmark paints will deliver outstanding results on your sports pitch.