Eco Lite Line Marking BundlePitchmark
Eco Lite Line Marking Bundle
1 x Eco Lite + 25L Tank & 5 x 10L Clubline
The Eco Lite is at the pinnacle of line marking in terms of appearance, usage, and costings. Combining both the style and engineering from the Eco Club & Eco Pro, along with a new-styled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body instead of a steel chassis.
The Eco Lite is designed by groundsmen, for groundsmen, so is straightforward to use and easy to maintain for all users.
The newly engineered plastic chassis is a real game changer, reducing costs dramatically, whilst maintaining the sturdiness that’s synonymous with the Pitchmark brand. During testing, groundsmen were surprised with just how robust & burly the machine felt in-hand.
Our Eco Lite also boasts a 2-stage filtration system combined with a high-pressure pump for perfect results time after time & pitch after pitch.
Made in Britain, manufactured to the highest standards, and guaranteed to meet all your line marking needs. For more information on Made In Britain, click here.
For best line marking results, we recommend:
- Handles are set at the correct height so that they are easy to push around the court or pitch
- The machine is properly cleaned after every use. See our cleaning video here
- The nozzle is set to the correct height. See our nozzle height video here
- The line width is set correctly for your chosen sport
- The Eco Lite is a battery-powered spray line marker that applies paint via a pump through a sprayhead nozzle
- Designed for use on professional natural grass surfaces like football pitches or rugby pitches
- 100mm line width
- 25L drop-in tank included
- Body holds 1 x 10L or 2 x 5L containers, plus space for aerosol can when 25L tank is not in
- The Eco Lite comes with a standard 3-year manufacturer’s warranty, which can be registered online
- This machine is meticulously crafted by hand by Pitchmark headquarters located in Bristol, UK
- 12v 9ah SLA battery allows the user to mark up to 6 football pitches from one charge
- Made in Britain
- Solid puncture-proof wheels offer consistently smooth operation for any grass surface
- Quick access charging point - hassle free after a long day marking
- Premium quality zinc coated parts for longer life eliminating rusting
- High pressure diaphragm pump
- 2-stage filtration process to eliminate nozzle blockages
5 x 10L Clubline Line Marking Paint
Introducing Clubline, the ideal line marking paint for groundsmen and clubs tasked with marking out sports pitches regularly. This versatile and weather-resistant concentrate is specifically designed for use on natural grass and is suitable for both spray and transfer wheel line marking machines.
Our paint is proudly Made in Britain, manufactured to the highest standards, and guaranteed to meet all your line marking needs. For more information on Made In Britain, click here.
To use, simply mix thoroughly with water at a ratio of 2.5L of paint to 4L of water for one full-size football pitch. One 10L can mark up to 4 full-size football pitches, making it both cost-effective and efficient.
- Specifically designed for use on natural grass
- Suitable for both spray and transfer wheel line marking machines
- Weather-resistant, ensuring long-lasting visibility
- Concentrated formula reduces plastic waste and transportation costs
- Mixes easily with water at a ratio of 2.5L of paint to 4L of water
- One 10L can mark up to 4 full-size football pitches, providing excellent value
- Made in Britain to the highest manufacturing standards, ensuring quality and consistency
- Machine Type:
- Body Capacity:
- 1 x 10L or 2 x 5L Paint Drums
- Chassis Material:
- Plastic (HDPE)
- Line Width (inches):
- Adjustable - 2 to 6 inches
- Line Width (mm):
- Adjustable - 50 to 150mm