£75 Off Line Marking Paint With Spray Machine Orders!
Add some of our line marking paint to your basket alongside a line marking machine and we automatically deduct £75 off of the paint!
Premium Spray Line Marking
Used by grounds staff across the globe, the Eco Club is Pitchmark's most popular battery-powered spray line marking machine, engineered especially for their range of high quality line marking paints.
The Eco Club is designed by grounds staff, for grounds staff, so is straightforward to use and easy to maintain for all users. To make the job even quicker and easier, why not try Pitchmark's ready-to-use Ecoline+ and Direct paints?
Made in the UK from high-quality steel, the Eco Club utilises a 3-stage filtration system combined with a high-pressure pump for perfect results. Pitchmark's rigid quality control processes combined with this high specification, allows us to offer a 3-year warranty on all Eco and Classic markers.
Also suitable for marking lines on artificial turf, when used in conjunction with Pitchmark AGP paint.
For best line marking results, we recommend:
- Handles are set at the correct height so that they are easy to push around the court or pitch
- The machine is properly cleaned after every use. See their cleaning video here
- The nozzle is set to the correct height. See their nozzle height video here
- The line width is set correctly for your chosen sport
- The Eco Club is a battery-powered spray line marker that applies paint via a pump through a sprayhead nozzle
- Supplied with a 12.5 litre paint drum
- Designed for use on professional natural grass surfaces like football pitches or rugby pitches
- Easily adjustable line width for 50, 75, 100, 120 or 150mm wide lines.
- Body holds 1 x 10L paint drum
- The Eco Club comes with a standard 3-year manufacturer’s warranty, which can be registered online
- This machine is meticulously crafted by hand by Pitchmark headquarters located in Bristol, UK
- 12v 9ah SLA battery allows the user to mark up to 6 football pitches from one charge
- Made in Britain
- Square-box chassis framework for added strength and robustness.
- Adjustable front-end assembly allowing backwards facing discs.
- Solid puncture-proof wheels offer consistently smooth operation for any grass surface
- Bigger components box - easy access to electrical parts.
- Quick access charging point - hassle free after a long day marking
- Premium quality zinc coated parts for longer life eliminating rusting
- High pressure Shurflo diaphragm pump
- 3-stage filtration process to eliminate nozzle blockages
- Easy touch on/off switch button
Head across to Pitchmark's Issuu page to view the complete Eco Club machine user guide here
Want to know the most effective way to mark a football pitch from scratch? Check out our new guide here
- Machine Type:
- Chassis Material:
- Line Width (inches):
- Adjustable - 2 to 6 inches
- Line Width (mm):
- Adjustable - 50 to 150mm