EcoClean is supplied in 10 litre jerricans, and a 1 litre sample is supplied with the Eco Club and Eco Pro spray line markers. Soaking plastic machine components such as nozzles and filters will extend the life of your machines and ensures no future blockages occurring.
- Ready to use straight from the bottle.
- Completely eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- pH Neutral.
- Reach compliant MSDS.
- Ideal for use with most line marking machines.
- Non-hazardous and non-toxic - minimal PPE recommended.
- Prolongs the life of your spray line marking machine.
- Can be used as a general cleaner for a multitude of purposes.
Connect the bottle of EcoClean to the sprayer or pour into cleaning jar. Allow EcoClean to run through the spray machine for about 2 minutes. Leave to stand for approximately a further 2 minutes. Finally, flush through with clean water. In order to extend the life of your line marker, we recommend to use EcoClean at least once a month. To download the label, please click here.
Nozzles & Filters:
Place nozzle and filter in a nozzle jar. Pour in enough EcoClean to cover and leave to soak for a few minutes. After conducting tests, our results show that EcoClean is more effective than electronic nozzle tip cleaners currently on the market.